1. What are cookies?
Cookies are files or files that are downloaded to the user's computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that allow storing preferences of the User's navigation, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster and easy.
The information collected by the cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information as they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access the configuration of their browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without preventing access to the contents.
Cookies allow the recognition of a User's browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the next visit of the User and make the Website more personalised and useful.
- - Optimize User navigation by tracking the session.
- - Collect information to optimize user experience and improve the Website.
3. Types of cookies used on the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
Required: Cookies strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the user. These are responsible for technical aspects such as identifying records and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction and location of access to content.
- Statistics / Analytics: These cookies collect information related to the use of the page such as the permanence on the page and the contents visited by readers to measure their performance and improve navigation.
- The main objectives pursued with this type of cookies are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of the navigating Users and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors.
- Identify the most visited contents anonymously
- Know if the user that is accessing is new or repeat visit.
4. How to disable cookies?
Those cookies that are not mandatory for the navigation of this Website may be disabled in the configuration of the Website. All browsers allow changes to disable the configuration of cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, to obtain a more precise control over privacy. These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.
Below, you can find the links of each browser to disable cookies following the instructions:
- In the tools menu, select "Internet Options".
- Click on the privacy tab
- You can configure privacy with a cursor with six positions that allows you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- At the top of the Firefox sale click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose to use a custom configuration of your history, as well as other issues related to your privacy.
- Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
- Select Settings
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the "Privacy" selection, click on the Content Settings button.
- In the selection of Cookies, you can configure the options.
- In the configuration menu select the option "Preferences".
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the "block cookies" section.
- Remember that certain functions and the full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
5. Cookies on mobile devices
6. Acceptance of cookies
This website does not install our cookies on the devices of the Users until they have accepted the installation of them.
We inform you that in the case of not accepting the installation of cookies or of disabling any of these in the configuration, it is possible that certain services are not available without the use of these or that you cannot access certain services nor take advantage of everything what this Website offers you.
A team of experts offering insightful Influencer marketing services
Our database of global influencers give your campaign a global reach
We manage end-to-end campaigns right from strategy to execution
Influencer Quotient! An algorithm that rates the influencer based on their social media profiles
A real-time analysis of your ongoing campaign